Welcome to Plated, where the love of great food, creativity, and technology combine to power a product that redefines the dinner experience. If you’re looking to join a company with reach and impact, Plated should be at the top of your list.
As an HR and people guru, you will navigate the complex issues of our hyper-growth stage company, championing a people-focused and solutions-oriented approach to build people systems, programs and solutions to ensure we attract and retain the best and the brightest and that our organization is a well-oiled machine with all things people.
- Partner with leaders to design and implement talent acquisition strategies to ensure people are a key source of competitive advantage for Plated.
- Develop a strong TA team and recruiting capability; Identify pivotal roles and develop sourcing strategy and pipelining plan to cultivate talent pools. Drive both quality and speed of acquisition. Support the FC’s with multi- incumbent high volume hiring.
- Develop roadmap to build foundational HRIS platform for tech environment with a focus on employee and manager self service capabilities. Address capacity unlocks with payroll processing.
- Improve the collection and use of people-related data (HRIS, ATS etc) to aid in better decision making; develop key metric to measure employee engagement, performance, and retention. Build people reports for key functions (ops) and Guild Leaders to help them build strong, happy, teams and drive business performance.
- Partner with CPO and Finance to analyze existing compensation packages and help map out future comp across all functions; benchmark our current benefits offerings and strategize for additional benefits as we scale.
- Partner with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives; prepare workforce plans and forecasts that support Plated business goals.
- Build scalable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive retention.
- Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers and develop programs that prepare high -potential employees for management roles.
- 10 years direct Human Resources and / or People Operations experience with 5+ years’ leading teams (HR, Talent Acquisition, People Ops) in high growth companies.
- Proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management and employee engagement and retention.
- Owned workforce planning from start to finish.
- Track record of being an HR business partner to execs across a variety of functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships across the organization.
- Fluent with supporting a hourly workforce creating relevant and meaningful employee programming.
- Can think strategically but also focus and prioritize tactical operational issues.
- Ability to travel 25-30%.
- Comfortable building and managing a budget as a fiduciary in a startup environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree and /or a Masters in a relevant field.
- A friendly, highly intelligent team who values healthy discussion and feedback.
- A consistently evolving, data-driven startup environment.
- A motivated group of colleagues who care as much as you do about making great experiences for our customers.
- Exceptional benefits and competitive compensation.
More About Plated
At Plated we have one simple belief: In order to live better, one must eat better. We launched in 2012, making it possible for consumers across the country to cook adventurous, quality meals at home. As we continue to grow, we want to bring more wonderful employees onto our team to continue redefining the way people think about food.
What's Plated like?
- We are an energetic, creative group of individuals in an environment where you will feel welcome and valued.
- We are using technology to improve the dining experience. If you love problem solving in action, there is no better place.
- There’s strong growth potential. You'll enjoy ideal opportunities for training and promotion within the company.
- Plated is run on integrity. We incorporate our values into everything we do.
What are your rewards, benefits & perks?
- This list is expanding all the time!
- The best part, you'll enjoy a free box of Plated weekly!
- You'll have unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time.
- Competitive compensation & stock options.
- Customizable medical, vision & dental plans, and a 401(K) plan.
- We have an annual education stipend for your career development, and the right environment to grow your career internally.
- Open office environment with daily snacks, test kitchen samples, monthly company events, and even cultural clubs with great recipes and conversation.
- There’s even more to come—we are growing our benefits as we speak!